Wednesday, May 11, 2011

UO's "Room Sweet Room" contest...


The girlies and dudes up at Urban Outfitters have put their beautiful minds together and come up with a fun way for us admirers to share some stuff and possibly win some stuff.

*~The Room Sweet Room Contest~*

We commoners send in a pic of our room, fill in the info blanks, and cross our fingers.

My Humble Submission:

My dear brother calls it a "granny" room, but I prefer to think of it as a mid-century/mod/eccentric/classy sanctuary of lost thoughts and fervent wishes.
I collect art, antique books, old photographs, and any pretty thing that has character.
The black and white picture in the lower left box is my own handiwork.
All in all, I think my room is pretty neat (if I do say so myself).

Think you can you do better? Click the link then, fool!


<>

What's at stake?
Nada.
What's to gain?
A glorious $500 gift card for more UO goodies!

<>

Best of luck to you "roomies"...<3

No comments: